Brentwood RFC became a Kids First Club last year pledging to
- Put children at the heart of everything we do and all the decisions we make.
- Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
- Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for kids.
- Develop children’s confidence and character as players and people.
- Champion rugby’s Core Values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
Minis coaches met at the club last night to review the season, share successes and discuss challenges as well as have the opportunity to try out some new games and coaching ideas in preparation for next season.
For more info on Kids First rugby please see http://www.englandrugby.com/my-rugby/players/kids-first-rugby/
Updated 06:43 - 10 Jul 2017 by George Adams